English Proficiency within Speaking
Course Information Price
Normal Price £600, 50% off, due to pandemic, limited offer, Book Now for Only £300
Study Duration & Hours:
2 Weeks - 4 hours of teaching per week
No formal qualification(s) required.
This is a four-week on campus intense English Proficiency speaking programme, which helps and equips you to an intermediatery level of english spoken language. It involves high levels of specialist english speaking strategies to help those who struggle to speak the second language within England. This programme is aimed at individuals, who have entered the United Kingdom and whom struggle to speak the english language.
This programme is taught by an individual, who has gained an Oxford
University qualification within Coaching Supervision and has 12+ years
of experience within the Education sector.
Delivery of the Course
Creating the best message:
- Introducing the programme and its objectives.
- How to perform confidently when speaking in english
- Overcoming difficult nerves when speaking to your colleagues, friends or family.
- When attending an job interview in english, it is important to speak fluently.
- Providing you in-depth courage to make a speech on social media for your business, speak infront of others, bridging a gap of issues within your english speaking language.
How your body language will impact when speaking infront of others
- Shaping an important eye to eye contact with others.
- Your important presentation skills when delivering speeches.
- Your stance, performance and confidence will be assessed.
- Learning how to use your body to create key impacts.
- Assessment of your body gestures when delivering
- Aligning a framework to input theory into practice.
How to use your voice and tone effectively
- Assessment of your vocal skills.
- The emphasis of your tone and your tonality when delivering.
- Assessment of your breathing, your projection and your pitch tone.
- The delivering of your words and how fast or slow is your delivering.
Objective setting is to obtain the right level when delivering.
- Your language skills will be measured in accordance to your delivery.
- Knowing the audience you are interacting with.
- Evaluation of your speech presentations.
Perfecting your plan into perfection
- To plan for the perfect practical presentation.
- Focusing on your audience.
- To research your target audience and to prepare for relevant answers
that may be asked at the end of your speech.
- Consideration of your venue and location of where you will be
- Planning on your content and how to convey your message clearly.
- Preparation for your maximum capacity.