World Leading Public Speaking Course
Course Information Price
No formal qualification(s) required.
This is a five-week Public Speaking course. Delivering speeches can sometimes be a very difficult task. Many individuals struggle to deliver speeches whilst live on stage. World-class materials will be assisted to students who decide to join this course. By the end of this course, individuals will be able to stand out from the crowd and will be able to deliver practical speeches to large audiences in excess of 200 people.
Delivery of the Course
Creating the best message:
- Introducing the programme and its objectives.
- Different world leading practical case studies
- How to perform confidently when delivering speeches
- Overcoming difficult nerves when going to deliver.
- When leading speeches, you will be the centre of attention.
- Delivering practice live speeches via video conference(s), a panel will
sit and examine your performance.
- Providing you feedback on your live speech and how you can improve.
- Providing conscious and subconscious forms when delivering
How your body language will impact when delivering World Class Public Speeches.
- Providing the key importance of eye contact when delivering.
- Assessing your own body language when delivering public speaking.
- Your important presentation skills when delivering speeches.
- Your stance, performance and confidence will be assessed.
- Learning how to use your body to create key impacts.
- Assessment of your body gestures when delivering at lectures
- conferences, and seminars or off course delivering Public Speaking.
- Putting theory into practice.
How to use your voice and tone effectively
- Assessment of your vocal skills.
- The emphasis of your tone and your tonality when delivering.
- Assessment of your breathing, your projection and your pitch tone.
- The delivering of your words and how fast or slow is your delivering.
Objective setting is to obtain the right level when delivering.
- Your language skills will be measured in accordance to your delivery.
- Knowing the audience you are delivering to.
- Evaluation of your speech presentations.
Perfecting your plan into perfection
- To plan for the perfect practical presentation.
- Focusing on your audience.
- To research your target audience and to prepare for relevant answers
that may be asked at the end of your speech.
- Consideration of your venue and location of where you will be
- Developing for different levels of platforms, i.e. you may be presenting
to 20 people or you may be planning to present to 200 people.
- Planning on your content and how to convey your message clearly.
- Preparation for your maximum capacity.
Development of how to use different Public Speaking Models
- Critically examining the skills you learned and how they have supported you.
- Preparing to design important and appropriate Public Speaking Models.
- Portraying the use of new models that support, when you key speeches.
- Preparation for the use of effective PowerPoint presentations.
- How to spring humour into presentations to ensure people are still
engaged with your speech.
- The final preparation for presentation of your speech.